Asheville

Asheville

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last week

This is my last week at home before I leave for big-kid-school... This is strange. We spend three hours at Walmart tonight buying different stuff I might need... Chuck (my fish) has a new little green net so I don't have to pick him up with my hands when I change his water! Not that I mind... He probably would like the little green net better. *sigh*... Here I am, full of weird feelings I've never really dealt with before, while I set up a skype account so I can stay in touch with people I normally see everyday or could call up and go see, listening to sad music (I do that anyways haha), and trying to decide how much construction paper I should bring, and the best thing I can think to talk about is my fish. Maybe college will teach me how to be a better blogger... Yes. I will keep this up through the next few years. I'm excited though, don't get me wrong. I'm sure I'm about to make some friendships that will last for the rest of my life, and memories that will last perhaps a bit shorter than that. And I have some of the best encouragement pouring from my friends and family. This will be a great trip, friends! I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you! and yet i feel like crying. this IS strange is it not...*sigh* the only thing we all can do is plow on so we can look back on the "past" (which is now still the "future") and say what a great "present" it was...

    ReplyDelete